Sold Van Furniture Kombi pods & two drawers - £450

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodingkitten

VIP Member
Hey all,
For Sale my Kombi pod from Van Furniture - never used apart from being built and placed in the van.

"Our new VW T5/T6 Kombi Pod, unique to Van Furniture. Designed to fit in a VW Kombi T5 / T6 where the rear seats fold flat, this creates a large bed area.
Designed and built from 15mm lightweight ply for maximum strength, this leaves a beautiful natural finish, lightweight ply can simply be finished in an oil or wax, laminated or painted."

Please see the pictures attached. Its a really cool set up; just needed a bit more time to make it work for me and finish which I don't have anymore. For example, I think it would be a good idea to add a base and utilise the van lashing points; good sitting area, bed frame, with the right sized camping stove, it would make a great mini outdoor tailgate camping pod.

The base model retails for £410 with two optional drawers for £150 each - currently with a 4-6 week lead time - you can have it for £450.

I ended up buying a Slidepod instead - not nearly as flexible but finished and read to go.

In West Yorkshire btw; I will dismantle and wrap it up; but I would prefer not to post.
Lloyd

IMG_3491.jpeg

IMG_3495.jpeg

IMG_3492.jpeg

IMG_3493.jpeg

IMG_3494.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back