Van Style - side bars and roof bars vs genuine VW

@Rob , that looks amazing mate, really does stand out. You happy you went for roof bars now ?

does anyone know if the vanstyle side bars foul the vehicle jacking point? I hate to admit it but I'm thinking of getting them fitted when mine goes in for a lineout......but fitted they come in at over £300 (no doubt including a healthy mark up!). Has anyone fitted their own.....if so, is it an easy job?

@mopardave , had the vanstyle sidebars fitted for £126 at their place, and no they don't foul the jack points as they finish just before them, it was a bit of a drive to them but if your getting a few things done it to well worth the drive, also happy with the quality of them too.

Reactions: Rob
How much have you lowered your van Rob? And what springs did you go for, I'm booked in at vanstyle this weekend and like how your van is sitting, ps nice wheels,got the same fitted to my cherry red;)

I've got the oem style side bars from trade van accessories. Took me about an hour to fit them both without a ramp, but did need a second pair of hands when bolting them up. Well happy with them for £126+ vat

IMG_0317.jpg

@Lawce the blue one isn't mine unfortunately, it's Vanstyles own demo but I do know it's had the Bilstein coilovers fitted.

@Lawce the blue one isn't mine unfortunately, it's Vanstyles own demo but I do know it's had the Bilstein coilovers fitted.

Sorry Rob, think today's rain has melted my head:confused:, how we're vanstyle? Up to now they have been fantastic with their service with me(emails/phone calls).

I couldn't fault them and the products them self seem to be really good.

Back