Van Style - side bars and roof bars vs genuine VW

Thanks, the wheels are 20" gts alloys, the same as what customvanz are selling :thumbsup:

Well just received a call Vanstyle to confirm fitting appointment for Tuesday but I still can not decide if to have the roof rails fitted or not.

I am already having it lowered and side bars but it might just be a flip of a coin in the day to decide.

What's everyone else's thoughts on them please?

@Pedro i have gone for the Cobra 40mm but that was after a lengthy conversation with them and thier recommendation so fingers crossed on that then.

Yes I get that they are one of their best selling springs and really rate them mate, I was told they are fitting and selling more of the cobra than any of their other makes :thumbsup:

@Pedro You can't really go wrong with free as well because that is a tidy saving on its own. I am liking your bars but I have opted for the black.

@Rob couldn't agree more with free fitting, the black will look great with your van colour mate, don't forget pics when done :thumbsup:

Reactions: Rob
Thanks @Jules , no not lowered as of yet , problem I have is I carry some serious weight in her so when she is loaded it looks lowered by 50 mil....

mine has Vanstyle side bars on, £128.00 if I remember correctly, they have been on since june, gets cleaned every weekend and so far the quality is looking good, as its a 3rd of the price of VW bars, I don't mind changing them every couple of years if need be, they fit exactly the same way as genuine VW bars, are the same size tube and the same grade stainless (so I am told)
no brainer really:thumbsup:

Reactions: HHO
I am just sitting at Vanstyle now having mine fitted. I was toying with having these roof bars fitted but due to the shape of the van they give the impression of the bars sagging in the middle so I have just stuck the normal ones.

IMG_7027.JPG

Just need to decide on the wheels now and a few other items after my visit today.

IMG_7043.JPG
IMG_7040.JPG IMG_7042.JPG IMG_7035.JPG

Back