VAG Paint Codes

Hi all can anyone confirm colours of my gen six
I was told candy white / cherry red
Looking to get touch up kit for stone chips

I'm picking up an Oryx White T6 tomorrow and thought I would pick up a touch up stick, it appears that VW don't make one! they only do a spray can any advice on who supplies the best match aftermarket?

I am a bit bamboozled about paint. I believed my van to be 'Cherry Red'
I have taken the paint code from the sticker under the steering column which says LH3T(Kirsch Red). When I check the colour 'Cherry Red' I get paint code LA3E. This is leaving me unsure of which paint needle repair kit to buy. I have a few(8) tiny little chips on the bonnett that I want to dress. Any advice would be appriciated.
Thank you
Creamytash.

I have taken the paint code from the sticker under the steering column which says LH3T(Kirsch Red). When I check the colour 'Cherry Red' I get paint code LA3E. This is leaving me unsure of which paint needle repair kit to buy. I have a few(8) tiny little chips on the bonnett that I want to dress. Any advice would be appriciated.
Thank you
Creamytash.
Kirsch is cherry in German

Thank you
Creamytash.

My van is cherry red, when I ordered a rattle can using the paint code LA3E the paint I got was much darker than my van, it was miles away from being a match.
I ordered another using LH3T and it was a perfect match.

My van is cherry red, when I ordered a rattle can using the paint code LA3E the paint I got was much darker than my van, it was miles away from being a match.
I ordered another using LH3T and it was a perfect match.
Thank you for your reply it has helped me feel more confident in ordering the product that I need using the paint code from my van. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Back