ChipEx stone chip paint repair system

Just used code 25OFF, reduced Road Rash kit down to £29.96 delivered :thumbsup: thanks for putting code up.

I've finally purchased a kit to touch up the nasty stome chips on the front end of the blackberry :(:cry:

Last edited:
Sure, No worries I signed up for email marketing and got a 10% code by email, so I have now got my blackberry paint kit on order so I can do the blister on my roof .

It is well worth looking across the internet as he regularly used to do different discount codes and offers.

I just tried to use the paint code in the web site, it said can not find !

Indiumgrau - LR7H, X3X3

Yep sorted thanks

Some stupid pop up blocker think, love tec when works but drives me mad when it doesn't !

thankyou

I think retirement in many ways is a dumb idea. Now I in theory have time to look at those niggling little jobs such as this door scrape (noticed when looking at van on purchase day). Thankfully this forum is not a dumb idea, as I was able to find the Vehicle Information Sticker inside my handbook front cover (as service book is not provided - but print-outs of van history were) and correctly identified Candy White thanks to this thread.
tempImagePDWBZP.jpg

Back