ChipEx stone chip paint repair system

If voucher code doesn't work just hover round the site for a minute or two and load a couple pages and it offers first time purchasers a 10% off code to tempt you (assuming you don't have a pop up blocker running)

Believe that the voucher code is now working. On the order page click on voucher code and enter transforum - all lower case. I have tested it and it does now work. Sorry that it didn't to start with.

So, did you guys use the "smear" method to apply, or the single "drop" approach?
Do you have metalic paint?

I have a small stone chip to do, but have been waiting for better weather..

So, did you guys use the "smear" method to apply, or the single "drop" approach?

I had a couple to do on my previous Touareg and used a sewing needle and magnifying glass to drop the base coat in neatly..

I used the single drop approach with Indium Grey. The repair is invisible. But I can feel it if I run my finger along the bonnet line.. I'm going to repeat the process when the weather is better and hopefully make it completely invisible

Just found ANOTHER set of scratches (new) on the lower edge of the bonnet. I'll be busy when the Chipex arrives...

thanks DaveyB for taking the trouble on this......I'm gonna need some touch up gear!! To think, I "scrounged" a VW touch up set from the dealer when I bought mine....don't think I'll even bother using it......they don't tend to look too good when you've used them. Anyway.....good work bruv!

Chipex have a 20% off code - WINTER20 at the moment, and also money off their large pack (£44 down to £38).

I have no affiliation to the company, just found this thread via Google. I couldn't get the transforum code to work but noticed the better WINTER20 code on the Chipex site.

Back