ChipEx stone chip paint repair system

DaveyB

Team White
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Following on from another thread, I have started this new one for ease of finding.

I have now had the chance to discuss with the owner of ChipEx (well Mrs Davey B his book keeper did - bless her). When you order the paint system on his website at www.chipex.co.uk you can use the discount code "transforum" to get 10% off the price.

The discount code is entered on the "basket page" where it says "voucher code" in blue writing at the bottom of the page.

I also discussed that some folk couldn't use the registration number way in to find their paint. This will be because VW have not listed the number plates and colour codes, therefore the best way to do it is enter the paint code straight out of the front of your service book.

I have checked all of the codes below on the website that @Pauly and @RattyMcClelland put together, and they all work with the exception of Mojave Beige and Chestnut Brown - See notes below).

SOLID: Candy White - LB9A, 9021, B4B4, B4
SOLID: Pure Grey - LH7J, J2J2
SOLID: Cherry Red/ Dunkelrot - LA3E
SOLID: Grape Yellow - LL1S
SOLID: Ontario Green/Barnarto Green - LK6A,V7V7
SOLID: Ontariogruen - LH6J,9650, 6U6U (same as Ontario green)
SOLID: Bright Orange/LeuchtOrange - LP2C, E3E3
SOLID: Deep Ocean - LA5H, 0P0P
SOLID: Summer Blue - LA5F, E1E1
METALLIC: Reflex Silver/ Reflexsilber - LA7W, 9992, 8E8E
METALLIC: Indium Grey/ Indiumgrau - LR7H, X3X3
METALLIC: Mojave Beige/Mojawe beige - LH1X, 1B1B (NONE OF THESE CODES WORK SO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAINT CODE BEFORE ORDERING)
METALLIC: Chestnut Brown - LH8W, H4H4 (NO VW PAINT LISTED UNDER THESE CODES OR BY NAME)
METALLIC: Bamboo Green/BambusGarden Grun - LH6Z, 3T3T
METALLIC: Acapulco Blue/Azul Acapulco/AcapulcoBlau - LR5T, 2W2W
METALLIC: Starlight Blue/Azul Island - LT5U, 3S3S
METALLIC: Blackberry - LL4U, C0C0
PEARL: Oryx White/Branco Oryx/Tofanweiss - LoK1, 0R0R, 9099, 0R, oK1, 0K0
PEARL: Deep Black/Orcaschwarz/Presto Mystic - LC9X, 2T2T

It may take a couple of days to get the voucher code uploaded to his website - but if you find it doesn't work then let me know and I'll let Mr Chipex know so that he can double check it at his end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have just ordered chipex to do a couple of small marks on my C63. Looks like a comprehensive pack of stuff and instructions. Will let you all know how I get on when I get chance to have a go.

Great post by the way, thanks for spending the time to do that for members :thumbsup:

Just received a stone to the bonnet from a passing lorry:(
Does the voucher code still work for others ? sadly won't work for me ...

New customers get 10% discount try using the code "TryChipexzc1812"

Brilliant!! thanks for that code , metallic reflex silver kit ordered.

much appreciated :thumbsup:

Just received a stone to the bonnet from a passing lorry:(
Does the voucher code still work for others ? sadly won't work for me ...
Thanks for letting me know, I'll get Mrs DaveyB to chase it up with the owner.
She has logged into their system and can see your order which is listed as processing.:thumbsup:

Ah pants.... ordered mine yesterday at full price. Never mind!

I will add my thanks to @DaveyB , and his better half in sorting this out for us all. Please also thank Mr chipex as well for us. :thumbsup::)

well, I tried the code... it never worked. Then I got an automated pop up while browsing the site stating 'new customers get 10% off'. Clicked the link, it gave a new code, entered it and viola... 10% discount received anyways. Think I'll order a kit as I know the front is going to get heavily hit with stones.

Received my chipex kit over the weekend :thumbsup:, when i'm finished i'll post before and after photos.

Anyone used their kits yet? If so what do you think of the end result?
I've used two sets on two vehicles - our old T5.1 California and our BMW M135i - both metallic grey. The BM came up particularly well (only did a tiny bit on the T5); okay it's not like a pro respray but it's certainly very good if you do it properly.

Trying to get the voucher code sorted out, but Mr Chipex was not at the business last Friday which is the day that my better half does his books. Working on it.

Back