Found Used compressor coolbox

Sackmycook

Ex-owner
T6 Legend
Have you upgraded yours or had a nice Xmas present?
Looking for a decent used compressor type coolbox for my set-up.
Length must be less than 600mm and preferably a top facing display panel.

Anything considered as long as it works !

Cheers

I've used this one for the last year. Been on 24/7 and just works. Quiet enough that it doesn't wake me up when dossing in the back. It's 620mm so maybe this is too long for your setup but for a little more cash there's a larger capacity 22L version that comes in at 607mm for £180 once the voucher is applied.

Hi @Sackmycook. I have a Sibir which is surplus to requirements, which is a Domestic CombiCool RC1200. Details, including dimensions are here:Sibir/Dometic. Good working order. I'd take £100 for it, but I'm in Bristol and you're some way away!

Hi @Sackmycook. I have a Sibir which is surplus to requirements, which is a Domestic CombiCool RC1200. Details, including dimensions are here:Sibir/Dometic. Good working order. I'd take £100 for it, but I'm in Bristol and you're some way away!
Hmm, night be interested in that, not heard of these before as I've been concentrating on compressor types.....
Like that it can run off gas. Is there a naked flame at the back when running off gas ?

Last edited:
Hmm, night be interested in that, not heard of these before as I've been concentrating on compressor types.....
Like that it can run off gas. Is there a named flame at the back when running off gas ?
Yes there will be. You can’t run it on gas in a closed van.

Pete

Cheers for that....
Do all Compressor type fridge/coolboxes act as thermo-coolers when running off 12v?
@Dellmassive
If it's a compressor fridge.... Then it works the same on 12v and mains.

Thermo-electric fridges (cooler boxes) are more power hungry. But cheaper to buy.

3way fridges are different tech again.

If you want a descent fridge... Buy a compressor fridge.

Chinese no brand imports are great and much cheaper the big brands.

when you start looking at them you realize a lot are the same style but different brand i wanted a portable fridge freezer totalcool,alpicool and justkampers own branded one are all identical same spec and at the time of my purchase the prices ranged from £300-£450 JK being the cheapest and now we have one wouldn't be without it now and it seems a very well built bit of kit and does keep things frozen

Looking at the Vevor 30L or 40L.....
Very well priced at £160/£208 respectively direct from the company. Dimension are near perfect with a top display too.

Back