Upholsterers in Essex

mitchv60

Any recommendations for a trimmer in Essex.Id like to get my ply bulk head trimmed in my Kombi sportline.Was considering doing it myself but there's way to many angles so I think it needs a pro's touch.
I've used Hoods county customs in southend before for a bike seat but they don't seem to be answering their messages.

Any recommendations for a trimmer in Essex.Id like to get my ply bulk head trimmed in my Kombi sportline.Was considering doing it myself but there's way to many angles so I think it needs a pro's touch.
I've used Hoods county customs in southend before for a bike seat but they don't seem to be answering their messages.
Carl-Trim in Southend.

A6AD057E-0DFE-4E63-9650-39DCB4E06F6B.jpeg
full?d=1572355733.jpg

I haven't used this firm but heres a review:
Robert’s Trim Shop, Romford, Essex

DK Schweizer are in Essex:
I've seen there work a mate of mine used to work for VW local to me and they used them for all of there work. There work is first class.

Hi. Can anyone recommend someone to reupholster the front seats of our T6? We’ve just bought it as a camper and love it but the seats have v little support to them. We live in mid-Essex but wouldn’t want to drive too far as my back aches !!

Back