Tyre replacement - pairs or all four?

Lone Wolf

T6 Pro
Hi lads, I have done nearly 27,000 in my kombi T32 on continentals. The fronts are needing done and the backs I reckon I will get another few thousand miles out of them. Would you’s just change the fronts or do all 4 at the same time?
Your knowledge would be appreciated :)

Just changed my 265 40 20 fronts for part worn contis from Germany @ £100 fitted then I'll change all 4 next year for new.

Hi lads, I have done nearly 27,000 in my kombi T32 on continentals. The fronts are needing done and the backs I reckon I will get another few thousand miles out of them. Would you’s just change the fronts or do all 4 at the same time?
Your knowledge would be appreciated :)
I’d replace all four if you can afford it - it is all that’s between you and the road!

Would you’s just change the fronts or do all 4 at the same time?
I had a new set ( changed wheels) but the fronts had worn down very quickly and where crap on grass …had the TVS remap done ( 204 T32 ) prior to changing all 4 for cross climate tyres…the fronts are wearing so much better and intend to rotate wheels to get even wear….so more for safety I’d change all 4 …..I’d recommend all season tyres … great for camping and our now normal extreme weather :)

Back