19" semi off road tyre?

jonniebravo

Hi all i have a set if 19" ronal 5 spoke alloys that came with my T6 T32 4 motion as a factory extra when speced new . (Or so im told) Currently they have 255x35x19 tyres on . Is there a semi off road 19" tyre that would fit?(to make use of the 4motion ) Dont want to have to buy new alloys , these 19s need a refurb mind.....cheers all

As far as I am aware, VW have never sold 19" alloys as an option on new vans. They come with several sizes, 16", 17", 18" for T32. For T30 and below (because you cant get a weight rated tyre in VW's correct sizes) you can also get a 20" wheel (made by iirc Supermetal).

You should have 255-45 tyres on a 19" wheel. Try searching for that size instead.

I've always run Cross Climates (an all season tyre) on my XC70s and found they give reasonable grip in the "get out of an event field towing a trailer" situation.

I'm just putting them on my Caravelle to, sadly not a 4motion (I'd have loved one but didn't find one)

They seem available in your size (example not recommendation as currently Blackcircles are giving me the run around service wise)

Back