Two tone with barn doors - where to split?

No regrets here, it looks natural on the van. Nor has anyone looked at it funny or commented

That looks good as it remains at the same height all the way round.

Might I suggest a black pin stripe in the crease along the sides that carries round onto the rear doors? The crease creates a shadow where the colours change on the sides, which I think looks better than the colour change on the flat panels at the rear.

Ressurecting an old thread, hope that is OK.

If I do a white split wrap on a Ravenna Blue van, do I have to tell the DVLA I have (sort of) changed the colour?
Thanks

It's always feels risky deciding whether to tell insurance and/or the DVLA about changes like this because you half know they're going to be d!cks about it.
The best option is to ask them if they need to know or tell them and let them decide.

Ressurecting an old thread, hope that is OK.

If I do a white split wrap on a Ravenna Blue van, do I have to tell the DVLA I have (sort of) changed the colour?
Thanks
Yes and inform your insurance.
My T6 is registered and insured as white and purple.
My T5.1 works vans bodywork is getting rough with over a decade of abuse from me. So i need to get the lower half sprayed so thought right be as well to go two tone. I’m thinking a silver grey on bottom of my white van.
But will need to inform dvla and my insurance.

@The Bear78 @TrevorK @The Flying Scotsman
Cheers all. I assumed I would need to let them know.

Of course, I'm now second guessing myself . . . Been rummaging around t'internet and found this VW Transporter T5 - Blue & White and it doesn't sit right, for some strange reason.

TBH, not sure now, the regular light blue looks really cool, sort of beach vibe but I am having doubts about mine.
Has anyone else done a half wrap with Ravenna Blue?

@The Bear78 @TrevorK @The Flying Scotsman
Cheers all. I assumed I would need to let them know.

Of course, I'm now second guessing myself . . . Been rummaging around t'internet and found this VW Transporter T5 - Blue & White and it doesn't sit right, for some strange reason.

TBH, not sure now, the regular light blue looks really cool, sort of beach vibe but I am having doubts about mine.
Has anyone else done a half wrap with Ravenna Blue?
Have you browsed Team Two-Tone

Back