***TRANSPORTER T6.1 REVO SOFTWARE***

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
We are officially BETA testing the Revo stage 1 software for the Transporter T6.1 199ps, the 150ps is also being tested too - Subject to these trials going well we will be offer this software very soon - Watch this space

We uploaded it this afternoon to our 199 4motion Kombi and will report back to HQ and obviously on here

tempImagek4F14Q.png

Any feedback on this yet?
I had it installed on my 199ps yesterday, and blimey what a great improvement!. power delivery is so much smoother and reduced the hesitation considerably. I think with the TVS it will be a completely different van when combine the map.

Ollie, any reason why BMVS don’t run the TVS engine map?

We run the TVS map on our demo T6.1. (Is that what you mean)

Any feedback on this yet?

As with the previous Revo maps, the vehicles pull very strong and very smooth.

I had it installed on my 199ps yesterday, and blimey what a great improvement!. power delivery is so much smoother and reduced the hesitation considerably. I think with the TVS it will be a completely different van when combine the map.

That’s great to hear - Andy said you had been in
@BognorMotors is this working on the t6.1 150ps and what are the results?

We’ve not tuned a 150 yet, but the maps are coming through. I’ve spoken to people running the stage 1 150 map and they are impressed with the drive. We’ve tuned 4-5 199’s now and all are very pleased

I meant that TVS do engine and gearbox maps, but you guys only offer the gearbox map? I wondered how their engine map compared to Revo’s.

So just a small update on this.

We have now mapped half a dozen t6.1 199’s. As is standard with Revo, the map is smooth and very OEM with the right balance of power and torque without being spikey in its delivery.

We have two vans available for demo if you wish to come and try for yourself, before having it installed yourself. We are running it on a kombi and Caravelle, both 4Motions.

150ps demo vans will be available soon for you to try.

Remember we are an essential business and very much open for service, repairs and MOTs

If you drive and early T6 or late T5 (pre-add blue)- prices have been slashed on the software - check out our website for more details.

No News at the minute on this engine - Revo are looking at it once the 150ps software is fully rolled out

Probably best not to buy the filter then ;-)

Extensively tested by Revo before release so we know it works with the map, and is very safe in use.

Would love to see more details on your Fiat - Love twin Weber’s - ran then in my old Nova Sport - 30 years ago! They sound phenomenal.

Everything is a compromise, you want more airflow, you need to have less restrictive filtering (for naturally aspirated anyway - I'd argue there is even less need for these on what is a mostly stock turbocharged diesel engine). For a weekend toy or a race car I totally get it but personally would avoid them for the daily driver if it's a vehicle I was looking to keep.

I'll sort a photo out, it's a 1.5 in a Fiat X1/9 so needs the stubby DCNFs to fit under the engine cover. The high pitched cackle these give off on part throttle is better than any exhaust sound out there.

The car is currently in hibernation but this is from when the engine was fitted a few years back and I was sorting out the fuel plumbing after fitting a facet fuel pump and pressure regulator. The engine was bought as a project off Ebay having had the crank mains and big ends ground and polished and a Kent FT7 fast road cam fitted (the valve shims were a mile off) skimmed head (which isn't the preferred way of increasing compression on these) and a lightened and balanced flywheel (with incorrectly positioned timing mark). I was able to get the DCNFs and the correctly angled inlet manifold a few weeks later and did the head porting to match up the inlet and exhaust manifolds. I expected a fairly peaky engine but with 30mm chokes fitted to the DCNFs it drives really well as a road car. I also have a set of 32mm chokes which give it a good chunk of extra power at the top end but it doesn't transition from the idle circuit cleanly with those so I tend not to run them. This is proper old school engine tuning.....not like what can be done with a new calibration loaded into the ECU of a modern vehicle.

twincarbs 003.jpg

Probably best not to buy the filter then ;-)

Extensively tested by Revo before release so we know it works with the map, and is very safe in use.

Would love to see more details on your Fiat - Love twin Weber’s - ran then in my old Nova Sport - 30 years ago! They sound phenomenal.
We are officially BETA testing the Revo stage 1 software for the Transporter T6.1 199ps, the 150ps is also being tested too - Subject to these trials going well we will be offer this software very soon - Watch this space

We uploaded it this afternoon to our 199 4motion Kombi and will report back to HQ and obviously on here

View attachment 102711
Hi, I have just acquired a T6.1 T28 2.0 TDi 110 2020 reg and the intention is to tow a caravan.
is there a Revo Re-map for this?

I’ve read posts that say it can be removed and put back on, following a VW dealer visit.

I’m from the Midlands area, what costs are involved for the remap and if can be removed and put back on, what would the costs be for that as well, please.

Any news when the revo remap is available for the 2.0tdi 150bhp DSG new ECU. Had suspension and DSG remap with you about a month ago and was informed revo remap now available yet
It's been available a few months now.

Back