REVO PRICE DROP Euro 5 2.0TDI Stage 1 Software

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
2446FFF5-8A4F-40C1-99A4-1E173A905C1E.png

Revo have announced that with immediate effect Euro 5 2.0TDI transporters including the early T6s, software is reduced by £50+VAT - NOW ONLY £349+VAT

This isn't a sale, this is the ongoing price - No better time to get the best software available for your vehicle.

Also T6.1 199 Software is available now, with 150ps not far behind

DM us for more details

What will this do to a 2019 204 DSG? Also do they do an option that allows you to switch back to standard for warranty work ect??

Turn your 204 into 250 and give you a shed load more torque in the mid range, funny to watch most vehicles drop back into the distance behind you.

Turn your 204 into 250 and give you a shed load more torque in the mid range, funny to watch most vehicles drop back into the distance behind you.

I can second that an couple this with the TVS DSG map, you have one very capable and very powerful commercial.

A revo remap is a thing of beauty. My bi-tdi 180, is so sweet to drive with my revo stage 1 that gives me 213(ish) BHP. As @Tourershine says, it is hilarious when you leave some donkey lagging behind after they expect to pile past you.

I’m thinking of having the revo stag 1 done on my 140 DSG T6 I have a DTUk tuning box on at the minute which dose make a difference.
What difference will I get with the revo make over the box,
I do have 3 different settings on the box but on high it tend to lung out of junctions which my wife doesn’t like.

View attachment 107683

Revo have announced that with immediate effect Euro 5 2.0TDI transporters including the early T6s, software is reduced by £50+VAT - NOW ONLY £349+VAT

This isn't a sale, this is the ongoing price - No better time to get the best software available for your vehicle.

Also T6.1 199 Software is available now, with 150ps not far behind

DM us for more details

I better book mine in with the TVS is this what you where suggesting?

A revo remap is a thing of beauty. My bi-tdi 180, is so sweet to drive with my revo stage 1 that gives me 213(ish) BHP. As @Tourershine says, it is hilarious when you leave some donkey lagging behind after they expect to pile past you.

I have the 180 BiTdi, and this comment has sold me on a Revo Stage 1. How is the power delivery mate? Is it smooth up through the gears? I have a manual box myself. Cheers

I better book mine in with the TVS is this what you where suggesting?

Yes although yours is a Euro 6 engine.

I have the 180 BiTdi, and this comment has sold me on a Revo Stage 1. How is the power delivery mate? Is it smooth up through the gears? I have a manual box myself. Cheers

Just adding to this on the 180ps. It’s not about headline figures in this engine(although it adds approx 30ps and 30ftlb), it’s about power delivery, mid range torque and Driveability. It massively improves this engine and brings it alive.

Very smooth, the pull in 2nd and 3rd is particularly noticeable and is right the way through the rev range.

Back