Toilet Tent Yes or No?

Awning for longer trips.....cheap tent for occasional use. We have one to hold the junk (storage boxes, kids’ car seats etc) and porta potti goes in the “junk” category!!!

I have a pop up shower/toilet tent, easy to put up, but refolding is like doing a giant puzzle.
Sometimes I am really quick and have it refolded and back in its bag within half an hour.
There's a YouTube video we found , it's actually an Aussie. Just put on the floor, grab the top and start folding in half towards the bottom , it will twist itself into the correct shape :thumbsup:

I have a pop up shower/toilet tent, easy to put up, but refolding is like doing a giant puzzle.
Sometimes I am really quick and have it refolded and back in its bag within half an hour.
I’ve actually caught SWMBO dying laughing at my efforts

Bought a pop up toilet tent Wolfwise used it 4 times when we were away in the van and…….. broke it - putting it back in the bag/folding it up was difficult we managed to bend it out of shape. I needed a degree in origami to fold it up.

we have now gone for a shower tent Maypole attempt number two, fingers crossed. Looks easier to set up and take down.

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
Bought a pop up toilet tent Wolfwise used it 4 times when we were away in the van and…….. broke it - putting it back in the bag/folding it up was difficult we managed to bend it out of shape. I needed a degree in origami to fold it up.

we have now gone for a shower tent Maypole attempt number two, fingers crossed. Looks easier to set up and take down.
Almost a year on and now kinda sorted out what we do with the van on our weekends away: We don’t need a toilet tent - we don’t wild camp, we are on camp sites, we have a Porta Potti for emergencies ( which never happen ) it makes a good foot rest ( nearly said foot stool ) sold the tent on eBay and gave the broken pop up tent on Free Cycle. Problem solved.

Reactions: CAB
Back