Sold Awnings x 4 plus toilet tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy

Sold
T6 Guru
I’m having a clear out and have the following surplus to requirements as the van has gone bag yourself a selection of awnings, decide which one you want and sell the rest…

All are in good order although you might need some pegs as I had the pegs in a box and used the same ones for all

1 x Khyam motordome classic pro (Drive away)- this has seen little use probably a week in total - It’s a great awning for bad weather as its got a built in groundsheet so keeps dry and also keeps the wind & flies out

1 x Khyam classic pro footprint groundsheet - this goes with the Khyam on a hard standing and make it a bit easier on your feet as well as protecting the awning, I have also used this folded on the others.

1 x Vango faros low (drive away) - this one has been used and is a great lightweight awning, its in good condition and was my go to awning.

1 x Sunncamp Swift Varēo 260 van low (not drive away) - this one was used for a week in yorkshire and is great if you want some shelter when stopping for the odd night

1 x Reimo Upgrade 2 tailgat awning - never used but I did manage to make a small tear in it which has been repaired so it’s perfectly functional.

1 x toilet tent - brand new - cost me £25 and only put up once to see it was all there - don’t expect too much as its a toilet tent.

I’m looking for £550 the lot collection or a meet somewhere on the south coast, I’m also happy to help if you want to organise your own courier.

86586A96-3983-425D-A761-F85531B5445F.jpeg

I was thinking of updating the ad anyway - yes I’ll split - which are you interested in?

Hi, could you drop me a message with some individual prices on the Kyham, the Faros ( if not sold to above) and the tailgate please.
Thanks

As an update the Faros and the tailgate have been sold.

How about £250 for the Khyam - it would probably be best to arrange a meet or collection but plus postage if required, saying that I’ll work with you to find the best and cheapest way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back