The VW Wave

Plenty of waves on today's trip to the lakes, and plenty of grumpy feckers :( even had one lovely t5.1 flip me the bird oh well must of been having a bad day lol!
We got lots of grumpy feckers around here in t5-1 did have a very nice smile and eye contact off a very nice blonde driving a t5 camper :geek: I did wave first though:D
He must of been having a bad day or jelouse of the. Blackberry beauty

I noticed a strange waving phenomenon the other week, generally most people don't wave and I'm not much of an instigator as transporters are in abundance down here but a while back I had a beanie on and all of a sudden everyone was waving next day no hat no waves, tried this out a couple times know and I find no hat and with family wife up front no waves but go on my own and wear a beanie lots of waves ....... ?

I noticed a strange waving phenomenon the other week, generally most people don't wave and I'm not much of an instigator as transporters are in abundance down here but a while back I had a beanie on and all of a sudden everyone was waving next day no hat no waves, tried this out a couple times know and I find no hat and with family wife up front no waves but go on my own and wear a beanie lots of waves ....... ?
Those that all of a sudden start waving based upon the presence of a beanie hat probably have a vocabulary consisting of words such as 'rad', 'gnarly', and 'duuude'.:whistle:

When I see a t6 I'm looking for the t6 forum sticker in the window ain't seen one yet on the road except daveyb fish & Alan Walsh all good lads

You'll never see one on mine, only because I've never put a sticker on a vehicle in my life.... always removing them.

I might put one inside somewhere though!

Its ok Chris they go on the inside of the glass tax disc style is that acceptable ?

Its ok Chris they go on the inside of the glass tax disc style is that acceptable ?

I'm still out.

I love the clean look.

Infact it's painful I'm having to put my company logo on the van, but i suppose I'd better really as nobody else is going to advertise my company on my behalf lol

We got lots of waves holidaying over the last couple of weeks from across the Transporter generations. However, most of the waves came from other camper converted vans rather than those that were work vans. I get the same when driving my Defender - lots of other Defender and LR series drivers wave but those that are work trucks (and doing more of what they were designed for!), e.g. farmers, utility company, etc., never wave back.

Back