The VW Wave

Howler

Sold
T6 Pro
Hello everyone,

I've been reading the forum for months now but after collecting my new Kombi on the 3rd felt it was about time I signed up properly.

So it's a 17 plate T32 Kombi Highline SWB 150ps manual in Deep Black Pearl, it's my first van and it's the first brand new car I've ever owned.

Absolutely loving it! Side bars went straight on after getting home from the dealer. Plan on insulating and carpeting it, will be my daily driver and used for weekends away with mountain and motor bikes.

I work in Preston but the better half and my family live in Swansea, so do a decent mileage. My first question to you guys is; do T6 owners wave at each other? Friend owns a T4 and a lot of them seem to.

Thanks very much.

A single razed middle finger will suffice ;) but seriously now one has to be yet apart from a t4 owner, mind you if I see a sticker and wave from the other forum it will be the single razed digit :sneaky:

A very pleasant lady in a T5 Caravelle waved at me the other day. It was the first time I'd encountered this sort of thing and I felt a tad embarrassed. Anyway I was about to flick her the V's when I realised it was one of the mums from school. That could have been awkward, but lesson learned. Next time, don't look ,just the middle finger with gusto!

IMG_0184.JPG I just do this signal when holiding the steering wheel then if no one signals back it's quite discrete other car drivers don't notice and you don't look as much of a dick I hope:rofl:

Plenty of waves on today's trip to the lakes, and plenty of grumpy feckers :( even had one lovely t5.1 flip me the bird oh well must of been having a bad day lol!

T5.1er's are the worst, getting plenty of waves back from T4's though.

Back