New purchase ready for Cornwall. Fed up of having the board slid under the rib bed , so thought I’d try the sucker pad style racks ! Means I can take them off really easy and fast (and it keeps it at the correct height to get it in the garage!)

IMG_7738.jpeg

IMG_7737.jpeg

I'd forgotten about the sucker racks. That would be handy for putting watersports type stuff on top of the van. I've heard good things about them, even saw someone using one vertically of the tailgate of their van. Post an update when you've used it

I could hang off glass on one sucker pad - and there’s 6 on.

Just think what applications they use these same sucker pads in - lifting very large heavy glass pains into place … etc etc

Really impressed with the technology ! They’ve tested them at 185mph and been ok!

Well, whilst the van is tucked away and I await any potential buyers over winter, I have bought a run around!!

early 2011 a6 all road 3.0tdi v6, 242bhp model, and it has 240k miles!!! it drives brilliantly! and for 2k, its worth the gamble! the interior is immaculate too!

tempImageoPmPhM.png

Merry Christmas guys ! Looking after my friends GTI performance with a stage 1 map and a stage 1 dsg software update whilst he’s an Antarctica, thought I’d get the van out for a picture!

IMG_0447.jpeg

Back