Team Two-Tone

Hi, sorry for slow reply. Exactly same for us, they buy the base vans and them list them on their site to advertised the converted van. When we put the deposit down on ours, they didnt pick the base van up until 2 weeks later, but I got photos of it and its v5 when they did. Had a 3rd party vehicle check done (fwiw) before the conversion started as well. All good so far - very happy with ours, so please ask if you want any more info etc :)
Hi there, again sorry for my slow reply. All is good, our van is being delivered on Wednesday, Paul's been brilliant with us. Thank you. :)

Me and the Mrs spent an age going from different colours - we had our lower wrapped as it was a new van - went to the wrap shop and stood with swatches outside in the van in sun, in shade etc ...... it’s a fun long colour choice ahead of you !!! Lots of decent pics on here to help also.

Another sunny pic of ours below - but we loved grey, Mrs wanted a copper bronze !! Bloke at the wrap shop couldn’t stop laughing .... have fun

View attachment 113951
Is that close to the VW Blackberry colour

20210606_112813.jpg
Some great looking two tone vans on here, ours is in the spray shop being prepared and still can't decide the bottom colour!!!

Electric green or nardo grey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone gone 2-tone with a Starlight Blue van ?
@Kombi Zombi has with what appears to be white:
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, thought I'd share a picture of my Kombi 70 T6.

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, thought I'd share a picture of my Kombi 70 T6.

It was pretty standard when I got it a couple of weeks ago. I bought it sight unseen and was disappointed that it didn't have front swivel seats, a leisure battery or multiflex board. Then I found a cabinet of the perfect height of 54cm in an opp shop (thrift store) and that formed the base of my camper build. Spent a total of $20 on the cabinet, everything else I had around the house. So now I'm super happy and ready to start touring in it. I work remotely so will be travelling in this a lot.

View attachment 111613

View attachment 111614
Liking that look very much....

Back