Team Two-Tone

So finally collected the finished conversion yesterday, and really really pleased with it. Quality of work from Cambee is absolutely fantastic, as is customer service. Can’t recommend them enough.

Style and colour will not be to everyone’s taste, but we wanted retro style units and colours, so here you go everyone, full pics below.

Impressed with mpg. It’s a new van that went direct to them, so yesterday was the first time I’d actually seen it or driven it. It’s a 150 Highline manual with a full conversion, and delivered 43.9 mpg over 250 miles of mixed driving conditions. Very happy with that indeed.

Also impressed with the app connect. Worked a dream with my Samsung for satnav, music and phone. So def made the right choice not to bother with the upgraded head unit. Now just need to get used to all the other features on the van. First trip in a weeks time, happy days indeed ahead!!!

@Rustic - here you go mate. Hope yours turns out just the way you want as well

View attachment 121234

View attachment 121235

View attachment 121236

View attachment 121237

View attachment 121238

View attachment 121239

View attachment 121240
Very very nice Ozi. Love the colours,really looks fantastic. Hopefully get mine back from the converters in the next week or two and will post some pics

N
Are they OEM VW windows? Were you not worried about the leaky reputation? What made you pick them? Thanks in advance.
I didn't know their reputation when I picked a caravelle slider to replace the dented one I had...and yes, it leaks

I've been looking for an image of a two tone with BFGs and this image convinced me to purchase 235/70/16's to fit on my highline alloys, just need to work on the two tone element as currently stock white. Ordered a load of vinyl samples to try and pick a colour

Hello all, debating on potentially joining team two tone - However I have no idea on cost to potentially get it done ? Any guidance would be great !

Hello all, debating on potentially joining team two tone - However I have no idea on cost to potentially get it done ? Any guidance would be great !
You’ve got two options, paint or vinyl wrap. Pro’s and cons for both as with all things, and then personal choice as well.

As a guide, I paid £1500 for a bottom half respray. I’ve seen higher costs quoted though for both paint and vinyl, so worth some shopping around for either option. Much will depend on location and of course supply and demand.

Back