Team Two-Tone

Hi All,
Newbie here - having decided to go for our first van, we were completely sold on going two-tone. Finally picked ours up at the weekend from Welsh Coast Campers. Really happy with it and cant wait to get out in it. :cool:
Hi there, I'm new to this forum and we've just ordered a two tone van from Welsh Coast Campers, when we paid the deposit we were told our van wasn't actually in the workshop yet, what's been other peoples experience when ordering their new van?

We currently own a T5 (that's our work horse) and it's used for going camping in a tent but we've decided to take the plunge now the kids are older and we can get away in comfort and style.

Evening all, been a member for a while now and finally took delivery of my Candy White Highline Van in May, it’s currently at the converters in Devon and just received my first pic of the outside after painting, so pleased with the colour, officially “Reddish Purple”, I pick it up end of month so will send some inside pics when I get it, all done to my choices of seat and panelling colours etc, can’t wait !E87ECABD-575B-45BF-936F-5C7A1C93245B.jpeg

Evening all, been a member for a while now and finally took delivery of my Candy White Highline Van in May, it’s currently at the converters in Devon and just received my first pic of the outside after painting, so pleased with the colour, officially “Reddish Purple”, I pick it up end of month so will send some inside pics when I get it, all done to my choices of seat and panelling colours etc, can’t wait !View attachment 129432

Looking good

Evening all, been a member for a while now and finally took delivery of my Candy White Highline Van in May, it’s currently at the converters in Devon and just received my first pic of the outside after painting, so pleased with the colour, officially “Reddish Purple”, I pick it up end of month so will send some inside pics when I get it, all done to my choices of seat and panelling colours etc, can’t wait !View attachment 129432
Welcome to the team. And i recognise that backdrop as well.....Cambee did mine for me earlier this year. Really happy with their work and sure you will be as well.

Welcome to the team. And i recognise that backdrop as well.....Cambee did mine for me earlier this year. Really happy with their work and sure you will be as well.
Thanks, a bit more expensive but looking at their work and the finish I wanted it’s the right choice for me, can’t wait !!

Reactions: Ozi
Thanks, a bit more expensive but looking at their work and the finish I wanted it’s the right choice for me, can’t wait !!
Those were exactly our thoughts too. We wanted a retro look and feel and looked high and low to find what we wanted. Quality of finish and build style were more important to us....so paying a bit more and a 200 mile journey were well worth it to get excatly what we wanted. And Cambee delivered on that in full.

And Storm's attention to detail and snagging pre-handover was faultless. He's a real stickler for ensuring that everything is just right before you collect. And very helpful on the phone when you have a daft question afterwards! But Joe was the star of the show for me. So so helpful and nothing was ever too much trouble for him, to ensure we arrived at the finished product that we wanted.

Cant recommend them enough. You're in safe hands there.

As promised, here’s a few from inside

80FBB69D-00B1-4DF3-AB24-8F47D1124F58.jpeg

BB640265-2DF7-4370-88CE-487440034D81.jpeg

CD4CEC09-7FD5-425D-ABC1-A2444140F776.jpeg

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and we've just ordered a two tone van from Welsh Coast Campers, when we paid the deposit we were told our van wasn't actually in the workshop yet, what's been other peoples experience when ordering their new van?

We currently own a T5 (that's our work horse) and it's used for going camping in a tent but we've decided to take the plunge now the kids are older and we can get away in comfort and style.
Hi, sorry for slow reply. Exactly same for us, they buy the base vans and them list them on their site to advertised the converted van. When we put the deposit down on ours, they didnt pick the base van up until 2 weeks later, but I got photos of it and its v5 when they did. Had a 3rd party vehicle check done (fwiw) before the conversion started as well. All good so far - very happy with ours, so please ask if you want any more info etc :)

Back