Team Starlight Blue

Got my van which I can tell is going to be a really expensive hobby that I will love ;)View attachment 169254
“ an expensive hobby “ an expensive way of life more like - enjoy ( there will alway be something that you think that would look nice on/in/ done to the van. Well that is what I found anyway. Regardless of how nice you van looks now. ) oh by the way - a nice set of new wheels and the van lowered a bit would look really nice.

“ an expensive hobby “ an expensive way of life more like - enjoy ( there will alway be something that you think that would look nice on/in/ done to the van. Well that is what I found anyway. Regardless of how nice you van looks now. ) oh by the way - a nice set of new wheels and the van lowered a bit would look really nice
Will be keeping the 20s for now they are virtually brand new but lowering is my next job :thumbsup:

“ an expensive hobby “ an expensive way of life more like - enjoy ( there will alway be something that you think that would look nice on/in/ done to the van. Well that is what I found anyway. Regardless of how nice you van looks now. ) oh by the way - a nice set of new wheels and the van lowered a bit would look really nice.
What's wrong with the wheels he already has?

Nothing is wrong with the wheels that the van has and nothing is wrong with any of our vans - they are perfect as they are - the need to change just gets into your bloodstream. ( if I knew how to add a smiley face I would have )
Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 10.56.15.png

Back home now after a visit to Steve over at @CRS Performance. What amazing service from such a nice guy. Ended up with a full Koni and H&R set up dropped 70mm. Feels so much more planted and the drive home was like being in a car.

View attachment 170163

View attachment 170164

View attachment 170165
I keep saying this , but there is no doubt in my mind that in the lower than normal arena this H&R kit is unbeatable , We have had these kits out in the field for over 5 years now and reliability and longevity is making it a market leader with out doubt ,

Back