Team Starlight Blue

Hiya @Greyhead! Welcome to the gang, I’m pretty new too but have a taken on a lot of the bits you’re talking about. Can send you some pictures if you’re looking to see how mine turned out?

I’m on Wolfrace X10x gunmetal 18’s but on b14’s. I’ve de-chromed, done the lights front and back, de-badged the back and put black side bars and a maxton v2 on.. the only good side to lock down is having a bit more time on my hands..!
Could you pop a photo of your van on here? I am looking at the exact same wheels so would appreciate it greatly!
Thanks

Finally took a photo of Mr Blue with his christmas shoes on and a good clean.

View attachment 187827

Looking good! If I’m not mistaken those are Leighton LV2 wheels? Would you be so kind as to let me know how you tackled adding the VW centre caps as the Leighton original centre caps are an odd size. If you could share a link to what you bought including dimensions that would be fab. Thanks in advance.

Hi Jimbob, the centre caps were made by the gent whom I purchased the wheels from. Basically purchased standard plastic VW caps, trimmed of the clips and glued the faces to the original Leighton caps. Look perfect, and tbh i'm not keen on the original green and black colours of the Leighton badge.

Hi Jimbob, the centre caps were made by the gent whom I purchased the wheels from. Basically purchased standard plastic VW caps, trimmed of the clips and glued the faces to the original Leighton caps. Look perfect, and tbh i'm not keen on the original green and black colours of the Leighton badge.

Nice one - thanks mate. Yeah, the green Leighton badging is an odd design choice on their part. Yours look great.

Back