Team Starlight Blue

Got my van which I can tell is going to be a really expensive hobby that I will love ;)View attachment 169254
“ an expensive hobby “ an expensive way of life more like - enjoy ( there will alway be something that you think that would look nice on/in/ done to the van. Well that is what I found anyway. Regardless of how nice you van looks now. ) oh by the way - a nice set of new wheels and the van lowered a bit would look really nice.

“ an expensive hobby “ an expensive way of life more like - enjoy ( there will alway be something that you think that would look nice on/in/ done to the van. Well that is what I found anyway. Regardless of how nice you van looks now. ) oh by the way - a nice set of new wheels and the van lowered a bit would look really nice
Will be keeping the 20s for now they are virtually brand new but lowering is my next job :thumbsup:

“ an expensive hobby “ an expensive way of life more like - enjoy ( there will alway be something that you think that would look nice on/in/ done to the van. Well that is what I found anyway. Regardless of how nice you van looks now. ) oh by the way - a nice set of new wheels and the van lowered a bit would look really nice.
What's wrong with the wheels he already has?

Back home now after a visit to Steve over at @CRS Performance. What amazing service from such a nice guy. Ended up with a full Koni and H&R set up dropped 70mm. Feels so much more planted and the drive home was like being in a car.

View attachment 170163

View attachment 170164

View attachment 170165
I keep saying this , but there is no doubt in my mind that in the lower than normal arena this H&R kit is unbeatable , We have had these kits out in the field for over 5 years now and reliability and longevity is making it a market leader with out doubt ,

Back