Team Starlight Blue

Hi everyone. Just ordered my first ever T6 (6.1 Caravelle Exec) - I originally ordered it in black but changed my mind and managed to get the colour changed to starlight blue before VW locked down my order so happy to be joining team starlight blue! (Well, when it arrives which hopefully will be June!) Already starting to plan a few customisations ;)

Starting to get somewhere with mine now. Coilovers fitted (along with new top mounts and drop links), BMW style 132's fitted. I've removed the yellow dog tint, it didn't quite do it for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Inside is carpet lined, just need to decide what flooring to have in the back

IMG_20200405_183209_552.jpg

Loving these alloys - are they Super Metal Tridents in Matt Grey ? It's hard to tell - thanks !
They are indeed Supermetal Tridents! Matt black with polished rim. I do like them, but what I really wanted was a shade darker than the grey, with no polished rim, but wasn’t an option. Can’t really recommend a polished rim...

Hi All, my first post! I was due to pick up my second hand 66 plate T6 204 T32 Starlight Blue with a this week but "virus delay"! So I'm taking some time researching how to "sex it up" a little when it arrives! It will arrive with a lip spoiler on the front and and lowered 40mm and has black side bars but that's about it. I was wondering if other team members had good ideas for relatively cheap touches? (and can someone please talk me into the expensive wheels below!! I'm worried about the price and the ride quality!)

I was thinking,
- Wheels! The expensive part :eek: I don't think this would be 100% sensible but the 20 BBS SV Black and Polish look hot to trot!
- HEKO dark wind deflectors. I don't know why but I think these look cool?!
- Dark smoked side repeaters and maybe rear lights too.
- I cant go with a little rear spoiler as Ill have 4 bikes on the back on occasion so I believe that limits me?
- Black VW badge for the front
- Some large decal, not sure what but have seen some great ones on other vans.

Really cant wait to join the club officially. :grin bounce:

Hiya @Greyhead! Welcome to the gang, I’m pretty new too but have a taken on a lot of the bits you’re talking about. Can send you some pictures if you’re looking to see how mine turned out?

I’m on Wolfrace X10x gunmetal 18’s but on b14’s. I’ve de-chromed, done the lights front and back, de-badged the back and put black side bars and a maxton v2 on.. the only good side to lock down is having a bit more time on my hands..!

Hiya @Greyhead! Welcome to the gang, I’m pretty new too but have a taken on a lot of the bits you’re talking about. Can send you some pictures if you’re looking to see how mine turned out?

I’m on Wolfrace X10x gunmetal 18’s but on b14’s. I’ve de-chromed, done the lights front and back, de-badged the back and put black side bars and a maxton v2 on.. the only good side to lock down is having a bit more time on my hands..!

Would love to see! Absolutely. Great minds think alike (hopefully!).

The dealer had it delivered, I had a call from the driver about an hour before he arrived.
Should originally been delivered towards the end of March but because of Covid19 it was delayed at the UK port. Looks like things are starting to move again.

Ordered mine Feb 25th hoping for good news soon , not heard a thing yet

Love it, it’s exactly like the one I’ve got on order, though mine was supposed to be built week 13 and they closed on the Friday before!! How are you finding it and when was your build week?

Not sure what my build week was!
Loving the van although I’m taking it easy for the first 1k miles so not really advantage of the 199 bhp yet.

With massive thanks to the team at Vanworx we have now joined the team! Celebrating by heading lff for a fry up brekky somewhere with a good view now (and then I need to decide on a phone holder and maybe smoked/black indicators?!?! Anyone found a phone holder that fits well? ☎️)

IMG_20200606_121033.jpgIMG-20200606-WA0009.jpeg

Back