Team Starlight Blue

Hi Team Starlight..kind of hoping this’ll get me on the guest list?
Few more mods to come; fancy a set of steels for winter, LED interior bulb swap tmrw followed by some footwell lighting when my Autospark’s worked out how to make them work as I want. Decided today I want it another 10-15mm lower. Big job is changing out the interior with black door cards and lower dash + cab roof. Found a few places that do it but not seen anything in the flesh yet so nervous about committing a couple of k on the strength of a picture.
Picked it up this week and already in love, Which is fortunate as I think this is gonna get expensive

EC1933AA-F1AC-4662-9686-639422EFBC78.jpeg

A4AEEA99-891D-4DF9-AF1A-B985D7F21FDC.jpeg

598C21F6-8C3D-4BF6-ADC4-AD6CF971F401.jpeg

0C2E60C4-6D09-4C00-AEBB-B1DE108664AF.jpeg

Hi Team Starlight..kind of hoping this’ll get me on the guest list?
Few more mods to come; fancy a set of steels for winter, LED interior lamp swap tmrw followed by some footwell lighting when my Autospark’s worked out how to make them work as I want. Decided today I want it another 10-15mm lower. Big job is changing out the interior with black door cards and lower dash + cab roof. Found a few places that do it but not seen anything in the flesh yet so nervous about committing a couple of k on the strength of a picture.
Picked it up this week and already in love, Which is fortunate as I think this is gonna get expensive

View attachment 53840

View attachment 53841

View attachment 53842

View attachment 53843

On the door cards and lower dash, I went and had a look at a Caravelle in my local dealers before going ahead, once I had a look it was a pretty easy decision. IMHO a dark cab roof will make it really dark in the front.

Not a great picture from this morning, Lower dash and door cards are Caravelle and I have the standard light headlining.

DA56956C-15E1-478E-A608-FE1F79975527.jpeg

Ok Starlight guys, what do you think these would look like on the best colour van:
Black pearl chameleon? Or just plain gloss back. Or even black copper?
Screenshot 2019-11-11 at 07.16.13.png

You can see who attended that meet, because you all got the same shot on that bridge on Instagram :cool: and Gloss Black Amaroks will drive you nuts. They are a nightmare to maintain, scratch up really quickly, and are a hard colour to make stand out on a dark T6. I'd go Chrome on yours. All the other colours that other people have done, soon get changed when they bore of them.

You can see who attended that meet, because you all got the same shot on that bridge on Instagram :cool: and Gloss Black Amaroks will drive you nuts. They are a nightmare to maintain, scratch up really quickly, and are a hard colour to make stand out on a dark T6. I'd go Chrome on yours. All the other colours that other people have done, soon get changed when they bore of them.
Haha, true.
I’ve eliminated gloss black from my choices now, or any dark colours.
I think the copper colour on the Hydro van might look good on a dark blue van.

Back