Team Starlight Blue

Picked up our T6 this week. Replaced the T5.1 Startline van which we converted to a camper a couple of years ago.

The T6 is everything we were after this time; Starlight blue, 204, LED headlights, cruise control, twin electric sliding doors, electric tailgate, etc. Loads of extras on this one.
Will be converted to camper in the winter; have a house refurb to finish first.
photo attached, parked next my my best mate’s T6 which is almost identical spec.

C9195436-FA05-4387-82DE-165EC5862866.jpeg

OOOhhhhh... loving that... have you any full res piccies on here? profile pic is a bit small.... getting tempted!

def liking that look.... Looks like my credit card's going to get another bashing....

Mmm..... this is the first time I’ve polished a vehicle in ten years.. happy with my starlight blue.....but I run out of polish with half of the other side still to do... looks good from this side though ... getting impatient for the windows , roof and camper conversion now.... new mats bought today...at least that’s something....the interior is a bit unusual and makeshift atm... two seater wicker sofa and two chairs....single burner and a kettle and cool box....managed to use it as an office for three hours yesterday... it’s a work in progress... happy now I’ve got Carisa behaving and needle sweep and big speedo sorted....might even manage not to be sent on another speed awareness corse now....

C629815B-C324-4149-BD07-C9BD2B4CAABE.jpeg

Back