Team Reflex Silver

Yep converted by FunkyDubz in Bournemouth, same as my last van

It's a Surf bus conversion with a leisure battery, full width Bench bed in the rear, double swivel in the front and a pop top,

I still own my old van at the mo which is currently for sale

I do love a Black wheel against a Silver van, with all the Black detailing around the van to compliment it. (just needs a set of Black bars to finish....)
For a 30mm drop and 18s they do fill the arch pretty well, and it sits really level. What profile tyres are you running? They look 50s or above.

I do love a Black wheel against a Silver van, with all the Black detailing around the van to compliment it. (just needs a set of Black bars to finish....)
For a 30mm drop and 18s they do fill the arch pretty well, and it sits really level. What profile tyres are you running? They look 50s or above.

We had the wheels on out T5 and just changed them over. We have 255 x 45 tyres on. We had a chrome bar on the old van and planning to put a black one on this in the new year. The rear sits a little higher than the front but once we start putting some seats, cupboards etc in, it will drop a bit more. Still a nice Smooth ride, better than a 40mm drop with cheap springs on the old T5!

New to the silver club. Newly converted T6 project with lots to do. Plan to lower and add new black alloys + side bars.
26172495_1482861735164074_167789279709036925_o.jpg Front.jpg 25593824_1473012516148996_4559919046451649182_n.jpg

Good morning team silver.
I will hopefully be picking up my Shuttle next week. Nice to see your pics on mods etc. It’s my very first bus so excited.

Got my Shuttle :thumbsup:
She’s a Princess. All nice and silvery and waiting for her mods to start.

Will do when I have time too. Moving house so it’s busy.
She’s booked in on Mon Tue for a new head unit and speaker upgrade with under seat sub. :thumbsup:
Also booked into Vanstyle in a few months for Sportsline mods, B14s, alloys etc.
Shes a lot younger than me and requires nice things from her sugar daddy to keep her happy:whistle:

Hi ho Team Silver.

Just starting on my T6 shuttle to camper. @Tourershine pointed me in this direction. Love what you're all doing with the silver.

I've changed my mind on wheels a fair few times already! Got to be sure... like the look of Shaun O'Keefe's on page 4. Don't know if he's still around, or if anyone else knows what they are?

EDIT: opened my eyes = BBS SV alloys. maybe a little more than I can afford...

Cheers

IMG_2036.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. No pics of my Shuttle yet. It’s still bog standard atm. Waiting for my install date for the sexy stuff. Audio has been upgraded though so it sounds good if not looking good

As far as I'm aware, BBS SV are a discontinued wheel now, and only available in certain sizes and colours that are left. Nice wheel though, looked at these myself.

Last edited:
You have looked at every wheel :D

Mate, we are all the same. Chopping and changing our minds about styling and wheels! It keeps me awake at night, even now i've just got my wheels back after changing the colour, i'm only just getting used to it after panicking yesterday thinking i'd made a mistake going Gloss Black.

Back