Team Reflex Silver

After seeing this I’ve just messaged my man and told him to go gloss black. :rolleyes:
I wanted it black from the start so I don’t know why I don’t commit! This looks great mate!
Yeah as the saying goes, never change your bet

Haha yes it’s my neighbour’s Ranger.

It was a full colour Jack but wasn’t to my taste. (Bought it with it)

Thank you.
Wheels are just standard metallic silver.

I think I’m going to go for silver.
Here’s my pals T6 with silver roof.

62E0B5D5-A4AF-4D3F-BE59-7C9C20CCB8A7.jpeg

Haha yes it’s my neighbour’s Ranger.

It was a full colour Jack but wasn’t to my taste. (Bought it with it)

Thank you.
Wheels are just standard metallic silver.

I think I’m going to go for silver.
Here’s my pals T6 with silver roof.

View attachment 109050
Silver works as it has silver wheels, mirrors and side bars.

For those of you who are thinking of Replacing your rear lights with these ones from THQ here are the black smoke ones.
Personally i think both red smoke and black smoke look equally great. hopes this helps you decide which colour is best for you :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: I wasn’t sure of whether to go for the red smoke or the black when I got mine and I couldn’t find any photos of the black with the lights off anywhere

Just throwing my hat (roof) in the ring here. ....
So sorry to swear on a team Reflex Silver thread but I have had my roof and accents painted in Indium grey metallic15A5D87F-A867-4DC2-9232-17D185EA1A4C.jpeg

When I was looking for my van I wanted a black roof, but can't say im that disapointed with the silver. On Monday it goes in for some rearquarter windows and a Fiamma S45 Awning which is black, so I think the silver roof will add a bit of contrast..........that said i'll probably change my mind again next week :D

I've got the front DRL's but not the back so after seeing the latest posts i think the smoke red will be my next purchase :D

IMG_5815.PNG

Back