Team Reflex Silver

View attachment 108508
I can’t decide whether to have my pop top wrapped in gloss black or silver to match the van.

I also want to get rid of the silver line between the windows!!
I’m just going through this dilemma myself, and I think I will go silver have going through thread and looking . What Pop is this one?

It was only a cheap one on eBay stick on type but impressed how well it’s lasted and the knocks it takes. It was only around £15 but not seen any since

A bit premature but I shall be joining team Reflex Silver next week (and leaving team Candy White). Sold the T26 Startline and bought a T30 Highline 150. A year old and 10k more miles but a much better base for my day van conversion.

Black gloss all day long would look fab

There's a few people saying Gloss Black. In fact I did an instagram poll on my feed and 80% said gloss black over silver.

However I can't help but think it would look cleaner with a silver roof.
(Also considering heat effects for solar panel install to come)

Anyway, I'll make a decision soon but for now here's a Front End Friday shot...DEC19EC6-DB47-4CEB-91A0-ACD6422A77D3.jpeg

There's a few people saying Gloss Black. In fact I did an instagram poll on my feed and 80% said gloss black over silver.

Anyway, I'll make a decision soon but for now here's a Front End Friday shot...View attachment 108991
Yeah its a toughie, i guess you do have to take into consideration black will absolutely hold the heat and not sure what affect that would have on the solar panels.
Black however would hold the heat and keep the van warmer for longer. oooh i would hate to make that decision cause i would defo want black for the looks :rolleyes:

I’m in the same position and have decided on Reflex roof to keep it looking clean, the black seal actually gives it a nice touch. Here it is awaiting paint o_O

9EF3DBE4-3B02-4DB7-8D54-1922E1A33056.jpeg

Anyway, I'll make a decision soon but for now here's a Front End Friday shot...View attachment 108991

mines gloss black dude and I love it

8161E42B-14FF-4980-A27E-90CF3C7F2648.jpeg

Maaaan im so torn.
The roof is white now but it was wrapped with silver edges and a Union Jack in the middle.

From the side, the silver edges looked great

View attachment 109037
Looks like it’s got a belly like me after lockdown in that photo too :rofl:

I’m guessing there’s a pickup behind with a lid on?

it does look good, is it a grey scale union jack or full colour? The wheels look superb also, are they just standard silver or reflex silver? They match really well

Back