Team Reflex Silver

Bought my van last January before all the covid madness was even heard of !! Spent a lot of time on the forum getting great tips and best places to buy things . Saved me a lot of grief by reading forum members write ups . Just about getting the van to how I want it now ,got new wheels last week .just need to get in touch with CRS at some point (when I have replenished the bank account )to get a price on improving the ride and sorting the saggy arse out .PXL_20210219_161552730.jpgPXL_20210119_175632539.jpgPXL_20201114_123831749.jpgIMG_1141.JPG

Bought my van last January before all the covid madness was even heard of !! Spent a lot of time on the forum getting great tips and best places to buy things . Saved me a lot of grief by reading forum members write ups . Just about getting the van to how I want it now ,got new wheels last week .just need to get in touch with CRS at some point (when I have replenished the bank account )to get a price on improving the ride and sorting the saggy arse out .View attachment 105497View attachment 105498View attachment 105499View attachment 105500
CRS will sort you right out. I'm three weeks into my new suspension from @CRS Performance and loving it. I'm running a light bus (not converting it) for bike carriage and family bus trips, without any sound-deadening (yet) and the new set up is quieter too.

Bought my van last January before all the covid madness was even heard of !! Spent a lot of time on the forum getting great tips and best places to buy things . Saved me a lot of grief by reading forum members write ups . Just about getting the van to how I want it now ,got new wheels last week .just need to get in touch with CRS at some point (when I have replenished the bank account )to get a price on improving the ride and sorting the saggy arse out .View attachment 105497View attachment 105498View attachment 105499View attachment 105500
Nice job , looks good ( apart from saggy back end ) we will sort that out for you be assured .

Just let us know if you want to come here for the fitment and we will organise

If you have someone close to you we can ship it overnight

Steve

Is that interior orange or red?

I’ve been thinking about spacers for mine since I got it lowered last year but not sure what to go for. I was thinking maybe 15mm on the front and 25mm on the back but not sure how to know what to go for. Is it just a case of suck it and see or can some science by added to it?

I’ve been thinking about spacers for mine since I got it lowered last year but not sure what to go for. I was thinking maybe 15mm on the front and 25mm on the back but not sure how to know what to go for. Is it just a case of suck it and see or can some science by added to it?
If the wheel face isn’t protruding from the tyre or the rim of the wheel, you can get a straight edge of some description across the wheel up towards the arch. Then measure the distance from the straight edge to the arch edge and use that number to determine how much further out you want to push the wheels.

Back