Team Reflex Silver

Looks awesome
Morning all, just bought my Caravelle Executive before Christmas. Big plans to strip out and convert to a camper.
- H&R Adjustable Coilovers
- Springfield 18" Alloys
- LED light upgrade
- Sportline front and back bumper
Exterior is where I want it now. Vanmax poptop booked in for February, love these vans.View attachment 99545View attachment 99546View attachment 99547
Looks really nice, love the springfields where did you get them from?

Caravelle grille with the standard chrome trims which line up to the led lights and the sportline splitter

Hello! I'm a neww member to the Forum, and to Team Silver, as of Saturday.
It's typical that I finally track down and buy a Highline Kombi, that hasn't had too much COVID tax added...... and then it snows.
I'll be soaking up all of the valuable info that seems to just pour out of this forum, and make some tweaks to the van over the coming months. Cheers!!
Inked1st Day_LI.jpgInkedSnow_LI.jpg

Hello! I'm a neww member to the Forum, and to Team Silver, as of Saturday.
It's typical that I finally track down and buy a Highline Kombi, that hasn't had too much COVID tax added...... and then it snows.
I'll be soaking up all of the valuable info that seems to just pour out of this forum, and make some tweaks to the van over the coming months. Cheers!!
View attachment 100143View attachment 100144

Congrats and welcome

What splitter do you have fitted? It looks good on your van and that’s likely to be my next purchase.
Hi sorry missed this reply. I got it from Bognor Motors. I asked for it and they supplied. Not sure which specific one it is though.

Cheers @t6blo It’s on H&R Coilovers fitted by @CRS Performance last October.... the kit is set up for drops of 50 to 80mm :thumbsup:

I’m wondering if the ST-X kit I am intending to buy will be low enough as max drop is 65mm :cautious:
I‘m also liking your blacked out front end - might have to copy you as I fancy a change from the red :thumbsup:

I’m wondering if the ST-X kit I am intending to buy will be low enough as max drop is 65mm :cautious:
I‘m also liking your blacked out front end - might have to copy you as I fancy a change from the red :thumbsup:
I'm thinking similar, im down about 75mm and dont think it's enough :confused:

Back