Team Reflex Silver

20200909_165810.jpg

Joining team reflex silver. Had it a month just put side bars on today.
Last relex silver VW I had was a mk2 Gti. Shame the mk7.5 doesn't come in reflex silver anymore. I think the vans silver paint is much better quality than the red on my car.

Very nice. 18” or 20” Wolfraces? How low have you gone with the springs?
They are 19” assassins, I now have CRS’s H&R coil overs set pretty low but I had -30mm springs on before that so lost track of the drop from standard. It’s useably low though.

Looks like you’ve got yourself a nice blank canvas there. Let the spending begin! ;)

Haha, yeah its fine. So mine being the Shuttle had the full chrome grill. Id previously fitted the green trim to the front lower line and blackened out the rest with a green pinstripe. I've just painted original lower trim in silver and then changed the pinstripe on the grill to silver as well but on both bars. The green didnt go with wheels that well.

Wheels I bought like that, not my choice but I do like them. They are 8.5in front and 9.5in rear. Sparkly bronze powdercoat.

IMG_20200908_205618.thumb.jpg.b3b6bd8d6aaac68fa5b18ef152eb3148.jpg

Cheers, I’ve done the lower trim grey but resisted the upper grill trims so far as wasn’t sure about it. My grill is an aftermarket gloss black grill but has the two strips in (in gloss black) which I guess is like a caravelle. Do you have a close up of the grill?

More steels looking the business! :thumbsup:

Haha, yeah its fine. So mine being the Shuttle had the full chrome grill. Id previously fitted the green trim to the front lower line and blackened out the rest with a green pinstripe. I've just painted original lower trim in silver and then changed the pinstripe on the grill to silver as well but on both bars. The green didnt go with wheels that well.

Wheels I bought like that, not my choice but I do like them. They are 8.5in front and 9.5in rear. Sparkly bronze powdercoat.

View attachment 85865
@coullstar is it possible to take off the grill trims without removing the bumper, or do you have to take it all off?

@coullstar is it possible to take off the grill trims without removing the bumper, or do you have to take it all off?
I’ve had the front end off a couple of times to change the headlight units, but didn’t really want to disturb it again.... I’m thinking of doing the same and getting rid of the red!? :thumbsup:

Back