Team Reflex Silver

Went from the 18's to the 20's. I think I might lower it a bit more. Didnt choose the colour combo but does work okay. Might spray them satin lacquer as not feeling the gloss. Not sure what to do with the 18's, keep for winters or sell on as I do fancy trying some banded steels as well.

IMG_20200725_134514_thumb_jpg_01ea514c79e893d8a3d274e08e8f34b1.jpg

IMG_20200802_162357_thumb_jpg_a3d9845c8032792070a05aec2bfbc69f.jpg

Thanks one and all - quick survey - the wheels on my van are blk/silver diamond cut - the usual 'white worm' is quite bad so I want to get them repaired, the questions is, should i get them painted black to remove the issue happening again or try and get the silver painted back in?? I've got chrome bars/rails so thinking to keep the chome look....

wheel.jpg

9bd805192e7e4188bf7bf5cf0c295578.jpg

Just my opinion of course but I like them as they are. Had them on my T5. I think if they were black you might lose some of the aesthetic appeal. What about gun metal or silver to keep a bit of contrast?

Also, not sure if just getting them painted will stop the wheel-worm? Might be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time!

Thanks one and all - quick survey - the wheels on my van are blk/silver diamond cut - the usual 'white worm' is quite bad so I want to get them repaired, the questions is, should i get them painted black to remove the issue happening again or try and get the silver painted back in?? I've got chrome bars/rails so thinking to keep the chome look....

View attachment 80294

View attachment 80295
I agree with @Lukavell.... I’m sure if they were all black you’d lose the definition and they’d just look flat! Like he says, what about a different colour.... I’ve thought if I get mine repainted in the future I’d go for anthracite!? :thumbsup:

Hi all,

Having had my van for just five weeks, am pleased to say I've now made a few improvements thanks to the guys @BognorMotors Lowered on the B14 Komforts on 20" Dortmunds, along with the ABT kit with matt black splitter and matt black front badge to match. Absolutely loving it and the ride is superb. Thanks again to Oli, Simon and Matt @BognorMotors

See you on the road!

Phil

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

Back