Team Reflex Silver

Out of interest, how long does it take to fit/remove the bike rack? TIA
It took a while to fit first time and I’ll have to let you know about removing it. I plan to leave it on in the summer but probably remove it in the winter. It took a long time to put the bikes on first time but I’m getting speedy now :thumbsup:

Yeah that’s exactly where I’m getting mine from too. I got my wheels from Matt at VWT5 Upgrades, super sound guy.

Good to know you like your Austops roof I’ve narrowed it down to either that or a Skyline.
Yeah, he seemed like a nice guy and super speedy delivery too. I’ve got a couple of scratches already though so I’m thinking after a few years use a respray might be needed

Morning all, may I join Team Reflex Silver.....after looking at a few I have gone for RS - it was in my top 3 colours and the spec on this one helped swing it for me! Picked it up a couple of days ago.....had a Pure Grey T5.1 a couple of years back and missed it so am very pleased to be back!

Great forum, looking forward to sharing and learning more.

Cliff

EBAF43CB-F661-4E91-9C6F-ACC02DDACA43.jpeg

Better late than never, hadn’t realised I’d not posted my team reflex silver since being a member! There’s a few pics in the banded brothers thread. Just had a scroll through, some nice looking vans!! Loving the black bike racks!

59BD36B9-92E8-4B5C-975B-5FAA8142D586.jpeg

Hello Team Reflex Silver! I’ve been a member on here for almost a year and haven’t yet posted a picture of my van.... been a bit shy I suppose.... wanting to get my van where I want it before posting any pictures, but as I’m sure a lot of you good people on here know, understand and appreciate, life with a VW Transporter is like an evolution! So here he is (I’ve nicknamed him ARF’r for obvious reasons) 2017 T6 T28 Transporter panel van.... (for now :whistle: )!
Cheers, Matt
Ps Great Forum!BA013D23-68AB-454C-8963-580C7A9066D3.jpegF3C48B8B-75E4-42B0-AD6B-193A45E51397.jpegE1849E01-F861-4DA9-911E-B623965950B7.jpeg

Here's my addition. Had it just over a year, couple of little touches but fairly OEM.
Lowered on eibach 50mm with adjustable rears on original T5 sportline alloys.

Initially went for that set up as I use it for towing. My old T5 was on banded steels and slammed on coilovers, hub mod etc, so I'm a bit disappointed with the stance. I did think I'd be more sensible with this one... new wheels and suspension in the pipeline I think.

IMG_20190920_190057.jpg

IMG_20200212_174953.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Back