Team Pure Grey

Ooh! I spy a full ABT body-kit - very nice. :thumbsup:

You just need to powder-coat your brake callipers in blue and then get it ceramic coated :whistle:

Any pics of the inside?
We didn’t go for the upper grille, purely as at first we thought we’d try and be sensible and just have side bars on rather than the skirt… but we ended up seeing a few photos of the skirt from a better angle and got that added on too! It’s our only vehicle now so wanted it to look as it does.

We’re going to be getting the front end PPFed and the wheels ceramic coated to make them easier to clean.

Of course, here’s the inside :)

6B6F58AE-0015-472C-A1B5-4CD0BFF2DF8B.jpeg

AE951247-A4B9-4F16-AB62-F8FC4FD5006F.jpeg

We didn’t go for the upper grille, purely as at first we thought we’d try and be sensible and just have side bars on rather than the skirt… but we ended up seeing a few photos of the skirt from a better angle and got that added on too! It’s our only vehicle now so wanted it to look as it does.

We’re going to be getting the front end PPFed and the wheels ceramic coated to make them easier to clean.

Of course, here’s the inside :)

View attachment 151286

View attachment 151287
Who did your conversion?

Who did your conversion?
All Seasons! But we spoke with Chris at the Van Cave who was super helpful and we had the alloys and ST-X shipped over by him to AS to fit.

They’ve been great, really patient. Sold our car and ordered the van at the end of January, so they’ve had a lot of us looking at other vans and going “oh what if!”

Wasn't sure where on the forum to post my request for pictures of pure grey vans with black pop tops, so thought I'd post a link to avoid duplicating:

Back