Team Pure Grey

Hi @Nick d, welcome to the forum where you will find a friendly bunch with extensive knowledge of the marque and a willingness to help those who ask. The bus looks great and at this time of year we envy you the time in the sun. As a matter of interest which factory manufactures for Australia? Excuse my being an ignorant Pom but maybe others would like to know too but dare not ask.

Hi @Nick d, welcome to the forum where you will find a friendly bunch with extensive knowledge of the marque and a willingness to help those who ask. The bus looks great and at this time of year we envy you the time in the sun. As a matter of interest which factory manufactures for Australia? Excuse my being an ignorant Pom but maybe others would like to know too but dare not ask.

Hi, thanks for the welcome. As an ex pat I appreciate the weather over here a little bit more. It a far cry from the Christmas winters of England.
My van was manufactured in the German factory and was shipped via boat.
Because mine is not standard white and I had a few extras fitted it came straight from the factory. In total it was a five month turnaround from order to delivery.
But they managed to get it to me 3 days before Christmas! Which was awesome.

Five months turnaround to Oz is awesome @Nick d as some members have waited longer from the German factory to UK. Enjoy the ride both in your bus and on the forum.

Thanks bud......

Yes I know o_O It’s raining, but all will be removed asap :p

It's actually amusing that even the dealer with potentially many other examples to look at couldn't work out where they are meant to be!

What mods we got planned Karl? (as I sit here rubbing my hands together)

I really think pure grey is one of the best colours. I wanted it for my recently ordered Kombi but was told I couldn't have it in the Highline version only Startline:(.
Lovely van Karl :thumbsup:

I really think pure grey is one of the best colours. I wanted it for my recently ordered Kombi but was told I couldn't have it in the Highline version only Startline:(.
Lovely van Karl :thumbsup:

There's several colours not available in Highline including Grape Yellow, Bright Orange and Deep Ocean which I find bizarre if you are prepared to pay extra for such colours in your own spec.

The piggy bank is low after this purchase but rims, bars, side and roof, then a 30mm drop.....but not just yet :(

Back