Team Pure Grey

Blimey, two new vans within the space of a few weeks/months and i'm still waiting for the sniff of a build week after almost 12 months! I guess it all comes down to timing and spec. Enjoy your new vans! :thumbsup:
Thanks Ricardo.

Now it's time to make my "Sunday best work van" more "work" than "Sunday best".

Going to be glad to lose the bike rack off the back and swap it over to the "camper to be" as not seeing anything out the back window on my daily drive is getting a bit tiresome.

I originally ordered both vehicles from a third party in August 2020 and I had to reorder through the amazingly useful Bognor Motors in March 2021 after the third party let me down.

Bognor Motors sorted me out with the first van in 8 months and I ended up spending more money, energy and time making my work van super versatile, whilst we waited for the "camper to convert. I have to say that after 6 months of using my super versatile beauty I am now not at all sure about the need for a camper conversion at all!

With van prices what they are I have been on about selling it but swmbo is giving a firm no to this!

OK Team Grey, it's time to decide on some new wheels for summer. I don't want to run the winter tyres I currently have all year.

So I was wondering if anyone has gone with Banded 18" Amaroks on their Pure Grey van? I'm struggling to find some alloys I really like, and to be honest I'm a bit dubious about 20" wheels and comfort.

I'm not sure banded steels, in chrome would look good on Pure Grey.

So, I've been looking at alloys.

Current favourite alloys are these, in silver: but not available until "May":DEB1F39C-1604-46DA-8341-E56EE11A818D.jpegA4525590-EE9E-4168-BB01-C86AF9EE270F.jpeg9F2EE586-CEE4-4B33-B13B-56F54E53CAE1.jpeg6837EE6B-CE24-4308-AD9B-E5B848898243.jpegC1AB85FE-9CE9-4DAD-968C-DC7F49058D27.jpeg

Chuff, thas gotta gud un there!

Pure grey, gloss black and orange accents - very similar to how I envisage mine (if I ever get my hands on the bloody thing).
I’ve got the copyright on it!!

Back