Team Pure Grey

K75415 GLOSS OMINIOUS GREY, can't remember if the salesperson said this is a close match to pure grey. On my phone it looks the same but on MacBook a shade off.
I've been looking for a while. Thanks do you know where I would be able to get a small piece in the uk?

@Fozzer loving the wheels. Looking at some matt bronze ones for my van when it turns up! The colour both works very well!
Thanks ... they were mat black, but I had them powder coated in Lambo Bronze, which should be a matt finish, but I decided on gloss which I think really goes.

Hi, sorry I don`t know the make as it came with the van (and I didn`t ask ):confused:. A couple of pics with it down at the dealers, side bars just fitted so still part wrapped.View attachment 172870View attachment 172871

Hi, sorry I don`t know the make as it came with the van (and I didn`t ask ):confused:. A couple of pics with it down at the dealers, side bars just fitted so still part wrapped.View attachment 172870View attachment 172871
Nice, I see the Fiamma F45S. I have one too, but broke it after 2 weeks - I left it out overnight and then torrential rain struck :'(

Back