Team Indium Grey

Hi All

Just picked up my first T6. T30 Highline, manual, 150bhp, folding mirrors, heated seats, discovery media with app-connect, LED headlights etc
Very happy with it so far.
Already order some Koni active dampers and H&R 50mm lowering springs from CRS Performance. Excellent communication and help.
Front splitter from VWcarbon.
Matt badges. front and rear.
Just deciding what wheels now? Obviously 20's. But i've toyed with a few, Supermetal Cell in either matt grey or bronze. Judd T311R's again grey or bronze? who knows yet?
Then onto the kombi/day van conversion.

Anyway, i'm sure i'll hassle everyone more as time goes on.

I've been on this forum for weeks already, and everyone is really helpful. I look forward to helping anyone else when i get some T6 experience.

See you all around

Hi All

Just picked up my first T6. T30 Highline, manual, 150bhp, folding mirrors, heated seats, discovery media with app-connect, LED headlights etc
Very happy with it so far.
Already order some Koni active dampers and H&R 50mm lowering springs from CRS Performance. Excellent communication and help.
Front splitter from VWcarbon.
Matt badges. front and rear.
Just deciding what wheels now? Obviously 20's. But i've toyed with a few, Supermetal Cell in either matt grey or bronze. Judd T311R's again grey or bronze? who knows yet?
Then onto the kombi/day van conversion.

Anyway, i'm sure i'll hassle everyone more as time goes on.

I've been on this forum for weeks already, and everyone is really helpful. I look forward to helping anyone else when i get some T6 experience.

See you all around
Excellent. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the new suspension setup...Have you test driven that exact setup somewhere? I'm after doing the same but not sure where I can do it.
Thought you could only lower 40mm on the Koni's? Or is that just the T6.1? I'm sure that's what CRS told me but I've no doubt got it wrong! When are you having them fitted?

Permission to come aboard Team Grey (is there some sort of initiation involved?)

Just purchased first ever van, T6 highline DSG 150 (Indium Grey, of course). Currently at the conversion company for full camper treatment.
The van is pretty much stock right now, but I'm already looking at wheels. I prefer the 5 spoke design (easier to clean :)) but can't yet decide if silver or gloss black suits the van better...

And as @cfdave has already stated, you guys are super helpful on this forum, so glad I joined.

Permission to come aboard Team Grey (is there some sort of initiation involved?)

Just purchased first ever van, T6 highline DSG 150 (Indium Grey, of course). Currently at the conversion company for full camper treatment.
The van is pretty much stock right now, but I'm already looking at wheels. I prefer the 5 spoke design (easier to clean :)) but can't yet decide if silver or gloss black suits the van better...

And as @cfdave has already stated, you guys are super helpful on this forum, so glad I joined.

firstly welcome.

Don't get me started on wheels. I still haven't decided.

Hi ..Welcome ...No need to ask to come aboard....Indium Grey gets you access all areas ..that and VIP membership which gets you lots of helpful bits and allows you to sell the bits you take off ur van..when the bank manager allows :rofl:

And as @cfdave has already stated, you guys are super helpful on this forum, so glad I joined.9 June 2020 (23).jpg
I had same dilemma and went for silver in end .......

Hi,
New to "Team Grey".
I have found some no cut OEM style angled side bars in black.
Purchased from Ashton Manufacturing in Bristol via eBay.
Really easy to fit and look good.
True to their word no cutting of plastic underbelly required.
Van in foreground waiting to have windows fitted.
20200621_184823.jpg

Hi,
New to "Team Grey".
I have found some no cut OEM style angled side bars in black.
Purchased from Ashton Manufacturing in Bristol via eBay.
Really easy to fit and look good.
True to their word no cutting of plastic underbelly required.
Van in foreground waiting to have windows fitted.
View attachment 75828
NIce! Where from please?

Opinions please exalted Team Grey members. Side bars? Black or silver and I think I also need mudflaps? If so which are the best/easiest flaps to fit yourself? Also, I have seen side bars that need no cutting of the plastic underpan? Any idea who supplies these? Sorry for all the questions I’m a bit new to all this. Cheers in advance.

View attachment 74346

You’ve got LED headlights - respect

Back