Team Indium Grey

Did the vanhaven guy look like this when you met him....? :rofl:

View attachment 66688
Mate, I'm shocked, I really am! I just cannot work out how they can justify the best part of £800 to paint and fit that splitter!! It's just a bit of plastic sprayed the right colour and gobbed on with some Sikaflex, there's nothing special about it.

About Van Haven in general thought: For a while after I bought my van I was a bit undecided as to whether I thought Van Haven were any good or not (for a few reasons that are far too long winded to explain on here, even for someone who loves a long winded post!!), but I have to say that 6 months on I think they're as good as anyone else. I had a few niggling issues with mine, a couple of which you could probably argue were nit picking, but they have sorted them all at no cost to me and without any hesitation. The after sales service has been brilliant. Also, for what they built for me at the time of purchase, I think I got good value for money. I have thought a lot since I bought it that it was expensive, but I've spent a lot of time comparing the spec and the mods with other suppliers / converters and I think it was good value. It wasn't the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but value for money.

All that said, that splitter price is outrageous, and someone deserves a slap just for the cheek of it!!

I can spot one a mile off ...... mine is too .... I guess you may have spotted the clue in my Avatar ? :D Even though LV's are highed spec'd and pretty mod'd already ..... I've managed to find quite a bit more to add/change to get it perfectly tuned for what I bought it for. I'm just over in Esher.

View attachment 58324
What size alloys and tyres are you running, do you know the width and offset? Trying to get some new wheels for mine and really like your look.

Here’s my application all filled in. Eagerly awaiting my welcome pack in the post. :think smile bounce:

T32 204 DSG Highline.
Comfort dash.
Swivelling front seats.
Electric sliders and tailgate.
Reimo electric pop-top.
Thule wind out awning.
LED headlights.
Bilstein adjustable suspension.
20” Matte black wheels.
Matte black angled running bars.
Reimo 3000 bed system.
Induction hob.
Fridge.
Microwave.
Clayton 2500w 230v power unit.
Webasto night heater.
Audison sound system.
Blackvue front and rear dashcams.
Ghost immobiliser.

01B6A444-CFBA-4D29-90BC-1CD32EB831D5.jpeg

5BECE302-3F77-495E-8136-C5D4CAC4A611.jpeg

FE43CD55-4EF4-4095-819B-6DF3F800ACC9.jpeg

2E892949-A40A-4813-B292-6A73F8D90167.jpeg

Smoked Dynamic repeaters and gloss black rear badge on. Front one waiting, and grill trims in process of being sprayed gloss black.

IMG_20200523_092816.jpg

Nice van, I’ve just got one with the usb c sockets. I’ve just got an Apple certified cable from Amazon, Apple CarPlay and charging at the same time. Although I have noticed the dab reception is not always good on the new infotainment system!

Only driven my van for about 4 hours and the dab reception is really really poor , do you have e link to the Apple certified cable please

Back