Team Indium Grey

@ChrisR which front lower spoiler is that one please... Suits the van well.. :thumbsup:
It’s from a company called Van Haven down here in Dorset. As far as I know it’s their own “Haven 6” and isn’t available elsewhere.

I don’t know if they do it mail order, I included it when I bought my van from them, but it’s worth giving them a ring. Ask for Olly or Toby.

Used VW vans for sale & VW conversions | Van Haven

Been a while since I posted in team Grey. Just nipped out to get something from the van during my lunch break and thought the front end wasn't looking too shabby.

Shame that people have to park right chuffing next to me when the car park is 80% empty due to everyone who can work from home doing exactly that.

View attachment 64583

Where’s the front grill, badge and splitter from please...?
Looks great

It’s from a company called Van Haven down here in Dorset. As far as I know it’s their own “Haven 6” and isn’t available elsewhere.

I don’t know if they do it mail order, I included it when I bought my van from them, but it’s worth giving them a ring. Ask for Olly or Toby.

Used VW vans for sale & VW conversions | Van Haven

I've spoken to Olly at Van Haven @ChrisR . It's a supply and fit only at Van Haven for the lower splitter...

They've quoted £792 supply and fit.... Seems steep... :confused:

Yeah, one expensive splitter....!
It’s ridiculous! I’m wondering if that’s the price for the whole front end; gloss black grill, gloss black lower grills, gloss black fog surround + the front splitter. That seems mental just for the splitter, absolutely mental!

It’s ridiculous! I’m wondering if that’s the price for the whole front end; gloss black grill, gloss black lower grills, gloss black fog surround + the front splitter. That seems mental just for the splitter, absolutely mental!

I will ask him to confirm exactly what I would get for £792 :thumbsup:

@GONA66 ....you beat me...I’m painting (well the wife is..) the callipers yellow and my vans grey....luv’ly Job :cool:

Ps . Yeh I know is strange ..wife painter..you play to your strengths she’s better than me :laugh:

Back