Team Deep Pearl Black

How's it fixed in?
I've looked on their website, and there's nothing obvious, so assume they got this from a 3rd party.
My one is (was) just Velcro in place. However it felt really wobbly and a bit naff IMO - not VW like! I’m sure it would feel more stable with stuff in it... It would be possible to screw it down but that doesn’t do it for me because in order to twist my captin seats round you need to remove the centre console. Currently I have taken it out of my van and I am awaiting some kind of sliding mechanism to which it can be fixed too on a permanent basis and I can slide it back and fourth as needed to when I require to twist my seats.

I have the same centre console,the lid flies open when you pull away too fast and my cup of tea did a somersault out of the holder today apart from that the quality is definitely not OEM

I have the same centre console,the lid flies open when you pull away too fast and my cup of tea did a somersault out of the holder today apart from that the quality is definitely not OEM

There's loads of things I could say there King Richard, but I will keep quiet.. :whistle:

Hi tourershine ,

Are these Riviera Rv126 wheels ??

Thanks

No.
Mine are a Savini BM13's from the states and cost pretty much double the Riviera set.

Soon to be for sale possibly, but not on here because the current tyres are not rated high enough.

No.
Mine are a Savini BM13's from the states and cost pretty much double the Riviera set.

Soon to be for sale possibly, but not on here because the current tyres are not rated high enough.

Cool thanks ,
Look similar but obviously different quality!
I like the look of the riviera but trying to find out if they are well made . Not sure for £750 they would be .
Thanks

Sold them went down to 18s and then couldn't deal with the arch gap so back to the 20s in the pic ( Ats temperament)
Sold the riviera's and the replacement 18s to users on here.

Back