Team Banded Brothers.

I cannot take the credit for the title, this inspirational name came from the brain of @fezza68, but, I can kick off the team.
Pictures of your Banded Steels are a must to join this hard metal team.

I will kick off with mine wearing the King and Queen of the banded world, I will let the reader decide which order that is :whistle:

View attachment 54584

View attachment 54585

Top picture are 19" RR steels running 255/45/19 104 Summer tyres
Bottom picture are 18" Amaroks running 255/45/18 104 Winter tyres

The RR steels look stunning.
What size are they and where were they banded please?

Will you please stop posting these pictures. Our van is pretty standard, and the only thing that would tempt me to the dark side are banded steels, and then I would have to lower it etc etc etc.
Just stop it (please).

Pete

They all look very good indeed chaps.... :thumbsdown:

We've all been lured away over the years to having chunky alloys, and forgotten how good a super clean set of beautifully lacquered steelies actually look..

Will you please stop posting these pictures. Our van is pretty standard, and the only thing that would tempt me to the dark side are banded steels, and then I would have to lower it etc etc etc.
Just stop it (please).

Pete
Do it, do it, do it.

Yes. If you're serious, drop me a PM and I will give you his number.
Which wheels?

I've found him on face book but I'm totally new to the steel game. 18 amarok look the best option. I'd like the wheels to be flush to the arch as I'm only lowered 40mm, will be stance+ soon though but I won't be tucking.

Is the general consensus 8.5 front and 9 rear? Wouldn't mind 9 front and 9. 5 rear.

I've found him on face book but I'm totally new to the steel game. 18 amarok look the best option. I'd like the wheels to be flush to the arch as I'm only lowered 40mm, will be stance+ soon though but I won't be tucking.

Is the general consensus 8.5 front and 9 rear? Wouldn't mind 9 front and 9. 5 rear.

To make things easier, there is only one set of widths Duchy does on Amarok steels.

I’m running 8.5 and 9 on 255/45/18 tyres on SoLows and they fit the arches perfectly.

I also got mine from Duchy.

I might have a set of 9 and 9.5 in bronze for sale :whistle:

Last edited:
I really cant decide between 18s or 19s. Which in a way is good as it save me some cash lol.

Back