Take delivery next week think it's going to catch the front splitter once lowered

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
as it says take delivery of my kombi next week and started to think is it going to get on and off the drive without catching the front splitter once I lower it might have to go adjustable coil overs if they do them for t32 4motionimage.jpeg

Need someone with same splitter fitted and lowered the same. Need a measurement from underside of splitter to the ground; and from the bottom of the tyre to the front edge of the splitter. You can then make a cardboard template for your "arrival" and "departure" angle to see how close it might be ...... just a suggestion :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Need someone with same splitter fitted and lowered the same. Need a measurement from underside of splitter to the ground; and from the bottom of the tyre to the front edge of the splitter. You can then make a cardboard template for your "arrival" and "departure" angle to see how close it might be ...... just a suggestion :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

My neighbour is going to think I've lost me marbles when he see,s me measuring clearance on the top of the drive ha.
Swiss vans is supplying the kombi and with some very good haggling got them to heavily discount there front and rear spoiler/splitter but having second thoughts about the front splitter now,will see what it looks like and if it catches on the drive when I take delivery next week. Could be a maxton 2 on order other wise

:rofl::rofl: I had some funny comments before I went on holiday when a had a 6 foot spirit level accross the top of my roof measuring the height of my van so I didn't get caught out with holiday car parks. It's nice to have a little bit of madness hiding inside you ;)o_O:whistle:

Back