T6 my17 review

carlg

204 DSG Highline Kombi MY23
VIP Member
T6 Legend

Can't believe this a kombi with full Caravelle dash .why don't we get this option

The whole thing is a caravelle excluding the rear compartment
It has caravelle upper & lower grille/indicators/dash/rear seats/twin side doors/overhead console etc etc

Must be a European thing, those fixed rear seats are horrible, I have seen them once before on a 5.1. No doubt in th not so distant future you will be able too spec kombi and shuttle with that dash

The dash has been available as an option but seemingly they have either dropped it or made it more difficult. It is / was something like £700.

Nice though it may be there are those with Calis & Vels bemoaning the cleaning of that shiny gloss plastic that will inevitably scratch.

The dash has been available as an option but seemingly they have either dropped it or made it more difficult. It is / was something like £700.

Nice though it may be there are those with Calis & Vels bemoaning the cleaning of that shiny gloss plastic that will inevitably scratch.
I would have paid £700 straight away ,the shiny colour parts are nearly £600 on there own

Yep got my first scratch took a chance and went for fine wet & dry and rubbing compounds, all gone!

Back