T6 Multivan 2016 2.0 110kw fault codes PLEASE HELP

RSkutnik

I get this 2 fault codes. I know that 1st one is Start Stop as it is not working. The second one is a bit of unknown.

Car Scanner ELM OBD2
DTC report
Selected brand: Volkswagen
VIN: WV2ZZZ7HZGH029471

============1==============
Raw code: 0064C4
ECU: 01. Engine control unit
Status: Test failed, Test failed (current drive cycle), Pending, Test failed since last DTC clear

============2==============
Raw code: 003EB8
Status: Test failed, Test failed (current drive cycle), Pending, Test failed since last DTC clear, Warning indicator requested

found this with a search of our forum.

16056 - Oil Pressure Switch
P164B 00 [108] - Malfunction
Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 00000001
Fault Priority: 2
Fault Frequency: 1
Mileage: 140684 km
Date: 2046.01.26
Time: 08:13:45

Just researching oil pressure test max 1.5 psi at 2700rpm this is not good. Can it be the oil pump failure or ????? The oil switch and filter was changed also oil.

please for solutions?

Just researching oil pressure test max 1.5 psi at 2700rpm this is not good. Can it be the oil pump failure or ????? The oil switch and filter was changed also oil.

please for solutions?
I’m confused what have you had changed ?

============1==============
Raw code: 0064C4
A possible culprit - have a look here:

Have you physically tested the oil pressure
Yes I have physically tested oil preasure. The only thing I have done was washed all the conectors with contact spray.

So the air intake disapper but the oil preasure stayed there so I have changed Switch, Filter, Oil and no changes. So oil pump or oil pump intake filter to be blocked???

All suggestions appriciated.

Regards
Robi

Right so you’ve checked the oil pressure and you don’t have any ? Or was that your results you listed earlier,

Because the test said Oil pressure switch was a malfunction error, so the cheapest way to remove the error is by steps. So I have changed Oil switch, still error, then I have changed Oil and filter and no difference. Because of that I have decided to do the physicall oil pressure test, wich wal very low. If Im not wrong shoud be Ideling at 0,75 to 1 and then by 1000rpm 0.85 to 1 going up, so at 2700rpm I have expected 2.5 to 2.6 psi.

So I think Oil pump service is next???

Back