For Sale T6 High Beam Assist Retrofit Kit

Dayoster

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Im putting a High Beam Retrofit kit together including everything needed to do the conversion on the T6.

All parts brand new and genuine.

Highline rimless mirror (looks amazing).
New mirror cap for the bottom (with the hole for the camera)
Additional 2x can wires for connecting to canbus complete with terminals attached.

The rest is coding with vcds (instructions provided).

Price will be £320 including postage for the normal Hba mirror, and £360 for the rimless Hba mirror.

If your interested, drop me a pm or reply on here to show interest.

More retrofit genuine parts also available very shortly.

Many thanks

1558B5C4-4EE7-4B48-A298-239C03BFF7FD.jpeg

B41455EA-4F5E-4605-B7F7-74A59F7376B2.jpeg

95325542-B82A-4743-BADE-5735A433BB07.jpeg

7CFC40C6-69E2-4F5E-90A5-87089096300C.jpeg

2BA9544E-7C02-43C4-A140-DC79ED7F716C.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested in this mod. Was looking to get this done at some point.

What is the HBA like? Always thought my dads Range Rover was too delayed. Is it decent in the T6? Very tempted by the rimless one

What is the HBA like? Always thought my dads Range Rover was too delayed. Is it decent in the T6? Very tempted by the rimless one
Its fairly quick, i would say 2 seconds delay with high beam coming on after passing a car, and more or less instant in turning high beam off after seeing an oncoming vehicle.

I have it on mine, it’s good, very good. The only down side is you have to set it to on each time but that is me being super picky.

Does it work in conjunction with autolights & wipers etc?

Just waiting for another batch of wire and vw crimps for the looms this week, and we are away!

How easy is the install?
fairly easy, ill be supplying step by step instructions with the kit.

the kit will include the wiring loom which goes from the mirror to the bcm above the pedal.

in a nut shell, you remove one pin from the existing mirror plug and tape up to isolate, plug 2 precrimped pins on the loom supplied into the mirror plug, tag the other end of the loom (2 wires) onto the 2 can wires in the bcm plug, then the rest is 5 mins worth of coding on vcds :waving:

fairly easy, ill be supplying step by step instructions with the kit.

the kit will include the wiring loom which goes from the mirror to the bcm above the pedal.

in a nut shell, you remove one pin from the existing mirror plug and tape up to isolate, plug 2 precrimped pins on the loom supplied into the mirror plug, tag the other end of the loom (2 wires) onto the 2 can wires in the bcm plug, then the rest is 5 mins worth of coding on vcds :waving:
Thanks! Potentially interested... but currently don't have my vehicle as it got hit by a bin lorry in September, and it's still with the bodyshop! I'll let you know in due course...

2 kits ready to go, retrofit loom, additional cover for camera and mirror. Pdf instructions included.

1 rimless mirror and 1 normal mirror. First come first served

5E0BDC54-F9D6-46BD-9DBB-BD22C97FC012.jpeg

Thanks! Potentially interested... but currently don't have my vehicle as it got hit by a bin lorry in September, and it's still with the bodyshop! I'll let you know in due course...
Sorry to hear that hopefully they do a good job

Sorry to jump on your thread mate, I've got factory HBA but doesn't work with THQ lights, would your wiring be different to allow this you think? its a feature I've had before and really like it!

I get the white HBA assist light on the dash it just never turns on! Cant see why the lights would make a difference as its surely just saying put the beam on!

Sorry to jump on your thread mate, I've got factory HBA but doesn't work with THQ lights, would your wiring be different to allow this you think? its a feature I've had before and really like it!

I get the white HBA assist light on the dash it just never turns on! Cant see why the lights would make a difference as its surely just saying put the beam on!
Interesting that it doesnt work with the THQ lights, have you asked THQ about it?

No I haven't, I didn't buy them to be fair, they were on the van when I bought it, I cant see why they wouldn't work but just don't switch over even on a deserted country lane.

Back