For Sale T6 High Beam Assist Retrofit Kit

I have another rimless mirror instock now! My good friend at my local vw parts department has pushed my orders through sooner ☺️

1x rimless hba mirror with retrofit loom.
1x normal hba mirror with retrofit loom.

Both in stock.

More rimless and normal arriving over the next week or 2.

Anyone interested in t6 power fold mirrors? Brand new genuine vw parts pm if interested
Hi @Dayoster, interested in both HBA and power fold mirrors any more info on the powerfolds? also can you confirm for the HBA that a wire has to be removed from the original wiring? what is this wire for? :thumbsup:

Im putting a High Beam Retrofit kit together including everything needed to do the conversion on the T6.

All parts brand new and genuine.

Highline rimless mirror (looks amazing).
New mirror cap for the bottom (with the hole for the camera)
Additional 2x can wires for connecting to canbus complete with terminals attached.

The rest is coding with vcds (instructions provided).

Price will be £320 including postage for the normal Hba mirror, and £360 for the rimless Hba mirror.

If your interested, drop me a pm or reply on here to show interest.

More retrofit genuine parts also available very shortly.

Many thanks

View attachment 176417

View attachment 176418

View attachment 176419

View attachment 176420

View attachment 176706
Thanks for the info just out of interest might of asked already but does this work on a 22 plate high line

Hi @Dayoster, interested in both HBA and power fold mirrors any more info on the powerfolds? also can you confirm for the HBA that a wire has to be removed from the original wiring? what is this wire for? :thumbsup:
Hi. No power folds in stock. The wire removed from the mirror plug is not needed as the new loom gives can to the new mirror.

1x rimless and 1x rimmed in stock. Once they are gone they are gone. No signs of anymore being available

Thanks for the info just out of interest might of asked already but does this work on a 22 plate high line
One guy is currently trying to install it, but as far as i know he hasnt mastered it yet

Back